These are the terms and conditions of our agreement which apply to all products purchased on www.littlepushkin.com. The products represented at www.littlepushkin.com are directly sold by EXCELLENT GARMENT LIMITED, 9/F AMTEL BUILDING 148 DES VOEUX ROAD CENTRAL Hong Kong, hereinafter referred to as “the Vendor” or “We” or “Us”.
- Terms of Sale
- The Vendor offers products for sale on the Website www.littlepushkin.com and its e-commerce business services are available exclusively to its end users (hereinafter referred to as the "Consumers").
- The Consumer shall mean any individual who is acting for purposes which are outside his or her trade, business or profession.
- The Vendor reserve the right to not to process orders received from users who are not "Consumers" and any other order which does not comply with the Vendor's business policy.
- The present Terms and Conditions regulate the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders relating to products on www.littlepushkin.com.
- How to Execute a Contract with the Vendor
- To place an order for the purchase of one or more products on www.littlepushkin.com, you must fill out the online order form and send it electronically to the Vendor.
- The order form contains information on the main characteristics of each product ordered and corresponding unit price (including all applicable fees and taxes), the type of payment that you may use in order to purchase each product and shipping terms.
- An order shall be deemed to have been submitted when the Vendor receives your order form electronically and the order information has been verified as correct.
- The order form will be filed in our data base. If you are a registered user, you may access your order form by clicking on the section called My orders in the My Account area. If you have completed your order without registering, we will supply the detailed information about your order upon your request.
- After your order form has been submitted, the Vendor will process your order within 1-2 business days.
- The Vendor may not process purchases when orders are incomplete or incorrect, or the products are no longer available. In the above cases, we shall inform you by e-mail that the Vendor has not carried out your purchase order specifying the reasons thereof. If the order form has been sent and the price has been paid for items that are no longer available, the Vendor will refund the amount paid for those items.
- By submitting an order form to and making a contract with the Vendor, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Upon submission of an order form, the Vendor shall send you a purchase order receipt e-mail, containing a summary of the information related to the order form (General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the products' main characteristics, detailed information on the price, terms of payment, and shipping costs).
- Guarantees and Product Price Indication
- On www.littlepushkin.com, we only offer products marked with the LittlePushkin trademark.
- The Vendor does not sell second-hand products, flawed products or products of lower quality than the corresponding market standards.
- The main characteristics of products are shown on www.littlepushkin.com on each product page. The products offered for sale on www.littlepushkin.com may not exactly correspond to the real garments in terms of image and colours due to the Internet browser or monitor used.
- Prices are subject to change. Check the final price of sale before sending the relevant order form.
- All Products sold by www.littlepushkin.com come with an identification tag attached with a disposable seal. When trying on the products you should not remove or alter the tag or seal from the purchased products should you wish to return the purchased product.
- As a Consumer, if you decide to exercise the right to return the purchased products, the Vendor has the right to refuse to accept the products if the identification tag is no longer attached to them, they are damaged or modified.
- Customs Clearance, Duties and Taxes
- If the Products are to be delivered to overseas, the total amount indicated in the order and shown in the order confirmation due by the Consumer to the Vendor, will include the price of Products and delivery costs net of any customs duties and of any local sales tax, which the Consumer hereby agrees to pay, when due, in addition to the amount stated in the order and in the order confirmation, as provided by the law of the country to which the Products will be delivered. The control of any of these duties and taxes occurred is out of the Vendor’s responsibility. Before placing an order through the Site, the Consumer is invited to check with the relevant bodies of their country of residence or destination of the Products, in order to obtain information regarding any local taxes or duties applied to the Products of interest. The Vendor cannot calculate any custom duties and taxes, thus you are invited to check with your national tax administration, which has the competence in this matter.
- The price of Products and delivery costs shown in the order confirmation due by the Consumer to the Vendor are net of any customs duties, any brokerage commission, import duties and of any local sales tax.
- If upon the delivery of the order, you cancel it or refuse to pay the custom duties and taxes, the order will be returned to the Vendor who shall pay all the custom duties and taxes as well as the costs of returning the order back to the Vendor. If you receive the order and agree to pay all the customs duties and taxes, the Vendor will not refund them to you in case you decide to exercise your right to return the purchased products.
- Customs clearance procedures could entail the delay in delivery of your order. In this case, please contact your national tax administration. The invoice for incurred customs duties and taxes could arrive several weeks later after the receipt of the order.
Payment of the product prices and relevant costs for shipping and delivery must be made by using one of the procedures indicated on the order form.
- Shipping and Delivery
Please see the detailed information on the delivery methods in our Shipping and Delivery area.
- Customer Service
?Please contact our Customer Service team anytime by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Returns Policy
- You may exercise the right, at your sole discretion, to return the purchased products within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you received them from the Vendor. No penalties will be charged.
- Prior to returning the products you shall complete the online Return Form within fourteen (14) days from the date on which you received them from the Vendor.
- The Vendor shall receive the products back within 30 (thirty) days after the date the products are delivered to you.
- You can choose any delivery service for returning the products. You will pay the return shipping cost. It is your responsibility to ensure that all necessary documentation is provided and accurately completed for customs clearance procedure. In accordance with applicable customs regulations in various jurisdictions all the necessary documentation shall be provided and completed in English to be able to use it for export and import customs’ clearance purposes. We advise you to preliminary check with your delivery service and/or national tax administration, which has the competence in this matter. The Vendor shall not be liable for any parcels that are detained at the customs premises due to incorrectly completed or missing documentation. When handing the parcel over to your chosen carrier, please choose a signature required service with the option of tracking the delivery. Please, ensure that the chosen delivery method will deliver the parcel within thirty (30) days after the date the products are delivered to you.
- The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met: the online returns form shall be accurately completed and sent back to the Vendor within fourteen (14) days after the date the products are delivered to you; the products shall not be worn, used, washed, modified or damaged; the original tags are still attached to the products; the products shall be returned to our warehouse in their original packaging; the Vendor shall receive the returned items back within 30 (thirty) days after the date the products has been delivered to you.
- If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor will fully refund the price of the returned purchased products.
- The Vendor will refund the purchase price and original delivery charge of products only on condition that the return of the products is made due to the Vendor’s fault, for example: the products do not correspond to their main characteristics; a product(s) is defective or has been delivered by error.
- There will be no refund if the products are not returned in compliance with our Returns Policy defined in the section 8 of the present Terms and Conditions. However, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at your own expenses and in the same conditions in which they have been sent by you to the Vendor. If you refuse the above delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
- Refunds Policy
- After the products have been returned, the Vendor shall check the conformity of the products with the conditions indicated in the section 8 above. If the Vendor confirms that the products meet all requirements of the Returns Policy, you will receive an e-mail that the returned products have been accepted.
- Whatever form of payment you used, the refund procedure will start within thirty (30) days from when the Vendor was informed of your decision to exercise your right to return the purchased products and once the Vendor has checked that the return was carried out in compliance with the above conditions.
- If the recipient of the products indicated in the order form is different from the individual who made the payment for such products, the amount paid for returned items shall be refunded by the Vendor to the individual who made the payment.
- The value date for the credit shall be the same as the value date of the original debit and consequently you shall not suffer interest losses.
- Changes to Terms
We reserve the right to change or modify these Terms including for legal, regulatory or security reasons at any time. Therefore, any such change or modification shall be binding as soon as they are published on the Web site www.littlepushkin.com